* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1) Mash the ripe BE CLIMATE bananas with a fork in a bowl.
2) Chop the walnuts and chocolate into small pieces.
3) Add all ingredients to the bowl and mix it together.
4) Pour the finished dough into a suitable baking dish and decorate it with a cut BE CLIMATE banana.
5) Bake the banana bread at 160 degrees convection for about 50 minutes.
Enjoy your vegan BE CLIMATE banana bread.