* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. First, cut the onions into small cubes and fry them in oil.
2. In the meantime, cut the BE CLIMATE bananas into small pieces.
3. Now add the banana pieces to the onions and fry everything together.
4. Flavor the banana and onion mixture with a pinch of cinnamon and curry.
5. Next, add the coconut milk and cook everything in the pan.
6. Finally, puree the soup until it’s creamy and refine it with chilli flakes.
And now it’s just a matter of lifting the spoon and enjoying the soup!