* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. Heat the soy milk in a pot.
2. Add the yeast and a tablespoon of sugar and mix it all together. Now take the pot off the stove and stir everything until little bubbles appear.
3. Put the flour, the rest of the sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl and make a small hole in the middle.
4. Put the yeast mixture and vegan butter into the hole and knead all the ingredients together until a firm dough forms.
5. Cover the dough and let it stand for about an hour.
6. Roll the dough apart into a rectangle and spread the BE CLIMATE blueberry jam in the center. Leave about 1 inch of space around the edges.
7. Roll up the dough from the shortest side and cut it with a knife through the middle.
8. Braid the dough into a braid and put it in the oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
9. Optionally, you can cover the Easter braid with a glaze.
There you have a delicious and festive Easter braid.