* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. Carefully remove the green skin from the BE CLIMATE bananas.
2. Boil the bananas in salted water for about 30 minutes.
3. Put the cooked bananas on a baking tray and cut them in the middle.
4. Add a little bit of butter and a slice of cheese to the banana split.
5. Bake the BE CLIMATE bananas for about 5 to 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius until the cheese is melted.
And there you have a delicious and varied breakfast idea.