* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
Approx. 25 cookies
1) Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and knead into a firm dough.
2) Put the dough in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
3) Roll small balls of dough by hand, lay them out on a baking sheet and press small holes in the center.
4) Fill the holes with the BE CLIMATE clementine jam.
5) Bake everything at 160 degrees convection for about 30 minutes.
And the delicious BE CLIMATE clementine cookies are ready, which you can either snack by yourself or give to your loved ones.