1. Mix wheat flour, boiling water and salt and knead everything well until you get an elastic, smooth mass. If the dough is still too soft, you can add a little more flour.
2. Wrap the dough in foil and let it rest for a few minutes.
3. Now roll out the dough and cut out circles with a glass.
4. Place the blueberries in the circles and seal them by pressing the edges of the dough together and either fixing them with a fork or forming little “ears”.
5. Put the pierogi in boiling water and take them out about 1-2 minutes after they have floated to the top.
6. Serve them with crème fraiche or whipped cream and, if you prefer, with some powdered sugar or mint.