So don’t throw them away and make some delicious banana pancakes instead.
* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. First mix the BE CLIMATE bananas, soy milk and oatmeal in a blender. If you want, you can add some cinnamon to it.
2. Then add flour and baking powder and mix everything in a bowl.
3. Heat the pan with vegetable oil and add the dough to cook the pancakes.
4. As a topping, you can also decorate the pancakes with some BE CLIMATE blueberries.
And done! Now enjoy your delicious banana pancakes!