* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our strawberries and blueberries, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. Wash the blueberries and put them into a bowl.
2. Remove the green leaves of the strawberries, wash the fruits and add them to the bowl as well.
3. Add mint leaves and a dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
4. Then add a teaspoon of almond paste and blend everything together either in a smoothie maker, or simply with a hand blender.
5. Enjoy the fruity smoothie!