1. Put the banana peels in the blender and add water. Blend until you get a dark sauce.
2. Add the nuts, flour, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon and the juice of the citrus fruits and continue blending.
3. Transfer the dough to a bowl. Mash the avocado and fold it in with the grated coconut and sugar. Knead everything with your hands until all ingredients are well blended. It doesn’t matter if there are still some pieces of avocado in the dough.
4. Use two spoons to form cookies from the dough and place them onto a baking sheet. Bake them at 150 °C for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Spread the chocolate drops on the warm cookies. Enjoy!
* These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our bananas, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
*** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our leaf clementines, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.