* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
1. Peel the asparagus and cut off the woody ends.
2. Cut asparagus into pieces about 3 cm long, steam it in a little boiling salted water for about 4 minutes, drain and briefly hold under cold running water.
3. Rinse the oranges hot, rub them dry and finely grate the peel. Peel the fruit until the white skin is removed. Cut out fillets between the separating skins and dice them roughly.
4. Peel shallots and dice them very finely.
5. Rinse the chervil, shake it dry, pluck off the leaves and chop them coarsely.
6. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the shallots for 1–2 minutes until translucent. Add the asparagus and sauté everything for 2 more minutes.
7. Add the vegetable broth first, then the soy cream, orange pieces and zest.
8. Season everything with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat for 5–6 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package directions in plenty of boiling salted water.
10. Mix everything together and dress with chervil.