* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our green asparagus, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Peel the white asparagus. Cut off the wooden ends. Place the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet and spread the olive oil, salt and pepper over it. Then turn the asparagus in the oil so that everything is well covered.
4. Now roast it in the preheated oven until the asparagus is tender and slightly brown (about 25-30 minutes). The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the spears and how soft you want the asparagus.
5. While the asparagus is in the oven, mix the lemon juice, oil, tahini, garlic, pepper and salt in a small bowl. Now pour in the water until the sauce is creamy. If necessary, add a little more water until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
6. Now arrange the roasted asparagus on a platter and spread the tahini lemon sauce over it before you add the fresh parsley and the roasted pine nuts.