* Calculated with KlimaTeller. Please note: These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our bananas and strawberries, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
1. Cut the bananas into slices, clean 150 g strawberries and put everything over night into the freezer.
2. Remove the frozen bananas and strawberries from the freezer and allow them to thaw for about 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, clean the fresh strawberries and cut them into slices
4. Puree bananas and thawed strawberries in a mixing bowl with a hand blender or in a stand mixer until everything is creamy.
5. Lean fresh strawberry slices against the inside wall of dessert glasses (approx. 250 ml each), pour in nicecream and top it with strawberries slices.
6. Sprinkle with grated chocolate if desired and enjoy!