* Calculated with KlimaTeller. These are approximate values, which may vary. The values refer only to the ingredients, not to the method of preparation.
** Because we offset the CO2 emissions of our BE CLIMATE products, your consumption does not add to your personal carbon footprint.
For the biscuit base
1. Line a round cake tin with baking paper and grease the sides with a little vegan butter.
2. Crush the vegan butter biscuits in a blender or with a rolling pin and place them in a bowl.
3. Heat the vegan butter briefly and add it to the biscuits. Mix all together to make a solid paste.
4. Now distribute the biscuit paste well on the cake tin and press the biscuits slightly onto the base. Then place the cake tin in the fridge for 20 minutes.
For the chia cake
1. Put the coconut milk in a bowl and stir in the chia seeds. Leave the mixture to stand for about 5 minutes.
2. In the meantime, puree the BE CLIMATE blueberries in a blender.
3. Then add the pureed blueberries, soy yoghurt and sugar to the chia mixture. Mix everything together.
4. Heat the agar powder with a little coconut milk (or blueberry juice) in a pot, while stirring constantly. Let the mixture simmer for about 2 minutes.
5. Let the finished agar gelatin cool down and add it to the chia seed mixture.
6. Remove the cake tin from the fridge and spread the chia seed mixture evenly over the biscuit base. Then place the finished cake in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
7. When the cake has set after the cooling time, dress it with more fruits.
And you’ll be able to convince with a delicious vegan cake variant at your next café meeting.